Your first visit to Tender Care Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
New patient policies:
Thank you for choosing Tender Care Dentistry, we look forward to meeting you!
- In order to give you and your child the high-quality service you deserve it will be necessary to keep all scheduled appointments. If you absolutely cannot keep the appointment it will be mandatory for you to notify us within 24 hours of your appointment.
- We CAN NOT see any child who is not accompanied by a legal parent or guardian on the first visit. Custody paper must be present at the first visit for legal guardians.
- We require a verbal confirmation by 3 pm the day before your scheduled appointment. Note: If you are scheduled on a Monday we must hear from you by 3 pm the Thursday before. Failure to confirm will result in forfeiting your appointment time.
- New Patient Paperwork MUST be completed within 48 hours of your child’s appointment. This can be done by either email, fax or mail. If you are unable to do so we ask that you come in 45 minutes before your appointment time.
Email Address: [email protected]
Fax #: (301) 290-5633
Mailing Address: 29795 Three Notch Rd Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
Insurances We Accept:
We Accept most dental PPO's and the Maryland Healthy Smiles Program. Give our office a call for more details. We Accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Care Credit, Cash
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Have questions about our patient forms? Contact Tender Care Dentistry in Charlotte Hall, Maryland to ensure that you get your answer. Call (301) 298-2622.
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.